Its been proven time and time again that if your website is slow:
- New potential customers will drop off your site while waiting for pages to load.
- Your Google Search Engine Rankings will suffer as that is one of the points that Google uses to rank your site.
There are a number of factors that can cause your site to be slow:
- Low-end hosting.
- Poorly written HTML/PHP or other types of page code.
- Too many images and / or too many large images.
- Site overhead is too high which causes each page to have to do too much before loading.
- The website database is too big and/or not indexed correctly.
- Poorly designed database queries.
We use a tried and true set of methods for locating the exact resons(s) for your site speed issues. We will then either fix the problem or advise what has to be done.